Archive for the ‘Partners’ Category
QuoteWizard talks about Making the Most of Your Internet Leads
In the ever-changing and overwhelming world of insurance, QuoteWizard strives to create a unique and simplified experience for the online consumer. We serve as the bridge between each insurance agent and prospect seeking affordable, yet comprehensive coverage. After a seamless request form, detailing specifics about the consumers’ vehicle or home, driving history, and contact information, visitors to our site are matched with local insurance agents and comparable quotes.
Not only is QuoteWizard focused on the overall consumer process, we pride ourselves on creating an exemplary agent experience. Combining knowledgeable territory specialists with unmatched customer service, the agent process is both effortless and customizable, from initial sale to general account maintenance. Utilizing our unique filtering options, agents are matched with their most competitive demographic. However, the most imperative part of the agent experience is converting each lead into a valuable client. Because of the distinctive partnership between QuoteWizard and AgencyIQ, the acquisition and management of your qualified prospects are now easy.
AgencyIQ assists QuoteWizard agents by creating a systematic approach to consumer marketing. Once QuoteWizard leads are imported into AgencyIQ’s lead library, agents are able to organize and execute specific messaging and drip campaigns. Their automated e-mail system helps the agent build name recognition with each insurance prospect. This organized approach allows the agent to maximize their investment, ensuring each lead is thoroughly marketed. Insurance agents who sign up with QuoteWizard and AgencyIQ have a higher retention rate and purchase an average of 240 more leads.
QuoteWizard’s research, combined with agent feedback, has developed helpful hints to make the most of your internet leads.
- Treat every lead the same. Regardless if the lead name provided is Mickey Mouse or Jane Doe, this could be an individual reluctant to initially provide their information.
- Contact the lead as soon as possible.Research shows that 70% of consumers buy insurance from the first agent they are contacted by.
- Be as specific as possible. When calling the consumer, mention that you are following up on their request for Auto insurance on a “2006 Toyota Camry.” This lends to your credibility and shows you already have a vested interest in the consumer and gaining their business.
- Call at various times of the day. Dedicate a specific person to stay in the office after hours to follow-up with consumers who may be unavailable during the day.
- Be creative. Make your e-mails and voice messages stand out. Send text messages. Think outside the box when marketing to each consumer.
- Use a lead management system like AgencyIQ to stay organized.
QuoteWizard is proud to be AgencyIQ’s Partner of the Month. To show our appreciation, they are offering a $50 credit to any agent who mentions that they found QuoteWizard on AgencyIQ’s website. For additional information, please contact QuoteWizard Sales at 1-800-755-4392.